2.02.2008

Colors by Stacey

My buddy, Stay-C (tm Tom) gave me my next icing adventure, Wilton Gel Icing Colors. They're supposed to be much better than the standard food coloring drops. There are 12 colors: Lemon Yellow, Golden Yellow, Pink, Red, Burgandy, Violet, Royal Blue, Teal, Kelly Green, Copper (good for Caucasian skin tone), Brown, and Black. These last two are recommended to be used in chocolate icing, because you're starting out with most of the color before you add coloring. I'll let you know how they turn out. :)

I'm going to my sister's for the Super-Dooper Bowl tomorrow. It's less about the sport and the advertisements and more about seeing friends and family (at least, for me, it is). I prepped the artichoke dip and delicious Crunchy Peanut Butter Bonbons for tomorrow. I'm saving the description for tomorrow - you'll have to imagine what it tastes like until then. Cheers! :)

1 comment:

Tom said...

Brown for icing kitty pics!

Thanks for the attribution!