2.06.2008

Action! (For MWT and Jeri)

In the comments section of the previous post, MWT asks, "Was that crunchy peanut butter ball really as enormous as it looks in the picture?" Here's a scale figure to prove just how enormous it really is. It'll take Jazz about a week and a half to finish it, but that's because he's on some kind of diet right now. Beginning of the year, you know how it is.
And this picture is also to prove Jeri's point (supplemented by Janiece and Michelle's comments) that our table is the one with action figures. :)

8 comments:

Random Michelle K said...

Just so you know, I am actually laughing out loud at that picture.

Win!

Nathan said...

Anne, I'm going to say this as nicely as I possibly can, but when I looked at the picture (before reading), my thought was "Why is that robot fighting a giant turd"?

Anne C. said...

Nathan, I'll have you know, that is a very tasty, though not very nutritious giant turd. If you don't want any, I'll gladly have your share. :P

MWT said...

*checks the referenced recipe yet again, just to make sure that this isn't the way it's supposed to turn out* o.O

If I ate that, I'd probably go into a sugar coma and strike a pose similar to this giant squirrel.

belsum said...

Man that looks good!

Random Michelle K said...

mwt,

If you do that, could you have someone take pictures?

Preferably with giant armed squirrels standing over your body?

Anne C. said...

Michelle, you have the best ideas. :)

MWT said...

*makes a note to remember this conversation for next time Megadeus asks for art requests*