6.28.2009

Rollin' ...

Rollin'...
Rollin' on the River

I finally got up to level 27 in Farmtown. That's the level where you can buy yourself a river! I've been looking forward to it since they added rivers to the FT game a week or two ago.
Here is my beauty:

Nice, eh? I'm trying to strike the right balance between the river and the trees. (On one hand, trees naturally grow on river banks, on the other hand, if there are too many trees around it, you won't be able to see it!)
I also added a mill (my second Fairytale reference: "First 'ouse past the mill...") which is quite pretty.

The next things I might want to get are: a large pond and a greenhouse. The levels for those seem pretty far away, so I have plenty of time to fine tune the current layout.

4 comments:

neurondoc said...

I likes your farm, yes I do... But as I noted yesterday, it won't let me stand in the river. :-(

WendyB_09 said...

I'm amazed at the level of detail on the property.

Don't have a facebook page, but this certainly is a temptation to set one up.

WendyB_09

Anne C. said...

Farmtown really ought to be paying me a commission...

Random Michelle K said...

A river! Perfect!

(Sets raft afloat in the river)

(herds ponies to the edge of the river)

(throws volleyball of the ponies)