6.12.2009

Michelle is Awesome


I have some of the best friends ever. I've raved about them here many times. Today, you get to hear how wonderful Michelle is. Today, when I got back from helping out dear Aunt Ruth, I found the pictured flower arrangement on my doorstep. I knew it was from Michelle (the cryptic message was not so cryptic when you know Michelle). I was having a super crappy ass day yesterday, and Michelle, being the sweet, reach-across-the-country-to-hug-you kinda gal she is, sent me beautiful pink and red flowers.

I love them, Michelle, and I'm honored to be your friend. Thank you for the smile.

6 comments:

vince said...

Those are beautiful flowers. And Michelle is awesome.

Random Michelle K said...

I'm glad they made you smile!

Now I'm smiling cuz I made you happy! Yay!

Nathan said...

On the one hand, Fine! Michelle is awesome. Yada, Yada, Yada, Yada.

On the other hand, she's messing up the curve for the rest of us.

:D

Unknown said...

Not to worry, Nathan. There are always some off the curve. They get automatically taken off the statistical analysis by scientists so us "curve" types still look good.

Random Michelle K said...

Sorry Nathan, but I've got plenty of my own curves.

WendyB_09 said...

They do look loverly and kudos to Michelle. Too bad I'm allergic to roses, but I do appreciate the time and talent it takes to grow them!

WendyB_09