9.29.2008

Conference Download

I meant to post a download of some of the interesting stuff I learned at the conference that ate my weekend, but forgot my notes at work. So, here's at least one link to get you started:

Worldchanging.com -- "a venue to find, discuss and imagine the world's most innovative solutions to the planet's most pressing problems." One of the guys who started this site spoke to us on Friday morning. He was very impassioned, and had some great links (that I hope to include here tomorrow).

Arup.com -- The best talk (in my opinion) was the final one by Gary Lawrence of Arup. I loved the global thinking he brought to each of the issues he talked about. I wouldn't mind working for them except they don't have a Denver office. Maybe I can convince them to open one. ;)

No comments: