Sorry I've been contentless lately!
I've pretty much been trying to assimilate myself to a new routine.
Here's a bit of news, however:
- My unemployment claims have gone through and money has appeared in my bank account.
- I'm getting involved in a group called Women in Design to keep my networking schedule filled.
- I met some of D's friends and neighbors this weekend at a St. Paddy's Day party. It was highly entertaining. They seemed to like me, so they must be alright. ;)
- I am caught up on watching BSG and am looking forward to the finale on Friday!
- Speaking of watching awesome shows, I've been recently watching the DVDs of The Wire, a great cop show set in Baltimore
- The murals are approaching completion. My mum helped out with them (and also added a couple animals.) Each time I go to my sister's I keep working away at 'em. I promise to post photos of the completed project.
Hope you all are doing well also!
They seemed to like me, so they must be alright. ;)
Damn straight. Either that or the guy can just get himself some new friends!
Glad things are going well. Hopefully the networking will lead soon to a new job.
Glad things are going well. Sending good job vibes your way.
Post a Comment