6.05.2007

Pics of Zooming

They actually had a photographer taking pictures at the Bolder Boulder. You could find yourself via your bib number and for the low low price of $16, get a 5 x 7 of yourself.
They were pretty tricky and made it so the larger, digital, version ($29!) of the photos shown couldn't be stolen, so I had to steal the itty bitty versions they didn't bother to protect and link to the website where the larger one is. Pbbblt, Brightroom!
This is me and the other is Le Squeeze (who really should have another nickname, since it's winding down). It must have been taken around the 3rd or 4th mile marker, since we were no longer running together at that point, but we don't look like we're pushing that hard, as we would at the end.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you were working pretty hard to me :)

Mummy Grabill said...

That's awesome! I'm so proud of you!

belsum said...

Go you! But winding down? I'm sorry.

Anne C. said...

Thanks, bel. It's been a good experience for me and will hopefully continue to be a good friendship. It's sad that it has to end so soon, but que' sera' sera', right?