7.07.2009

Long Days

This week I've added a second project to my "To Do" list, this one a Border Patrol and National Park Service facility in Texas. It's been a bit challenging, since I'm essentially putting 7 pounds of sugar in a 5 pound bag, but I'll get through it. I'm also trying to balance out how I spend my personal computing time when I get home. I definitely need to cut something from the roster.
In the meantime, I'm getting used to getting up early and trying to force myself to go to bed on time.
[yawn]
Speaking of which...
Good night, folks!
_____________

Oh, and for those who like a nice turn of phrase, here's a line from Eric, the silver tongued (or fingered, I guess) UCFer, speaking about an eldritch digital camera...
"and madness will photograph the Earth...."

No comments: