My answers today were inspired by MWT. They represent the manner in which I think MWT might have (though did not) answered the meme. And though the manner is MWTesque, the truth, such as it is, is all me.
1. Ever been in a relationship lasting over 5 years?
The longest has been 33, almost 34 years.
2. What was one of your dreams growing up?
To be myself.
3. What talent do you wish you had?
To have more wishes.
4. If I bought you a drink what would it be?
How much are you willing to spend?
5. Favorite, books?
6. What was the last book you read?
Right now, my answer to that would be very boring.
7. Astrology: Menace to science education or entertainment?
8. Any tattoos and/or piercings? Explain where.
Yes and no.
9. Worst habit?
Being too honest
10. Best attribute?
Being too honest
11. What are your favorite hobbies?
Acquiring new hobbies.
12. Do you have a negative or optimistic attitude?
13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
Talk or listen. (Or neither, if you prefer.)
14. Worst thing to ever happen to you?
15. Best thing to ever happen to you?
16. Tell me one weird fact about you.
I like being weird.
17. What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
If you could give me a date and time, I'd be able to let you know.
18. What was your first impression of me?
That you are funny and very individualistic.
19. What scares you?
Being loved and not being loved.
20. If you could change one thing about how you are, what would it be?
21. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
22. What color eyes do you have?
You tell me... [opens eyes wide and stares into screen]
23. Ever been arrested? If so, what for?
I've been stopped many times.
24. Favorite dessert?
Chocolate cake for breakfast.
25. If you won $1000 today, what would you do with it?
26. Tell me something you want me to know about you.
I'm not explaining any of these answers.
27. What’s your favorite place to hang out?
Sometimes here, sometimes elsewhere.
28. Do you believe in ghosts? Aliens?
29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
30. Do you swear a lot?
31. Biggest pet peeve?
32. In one word, how would you describe yourself?
33. Do you believe in/appreciate romance?
34. Most unusual place you’ve had sex?
Nowhere as unusual as I'd like to
35. Do you believe in an afterlife?
Bravo Anne! You gave away as little about yourself as possible . . . take that Meme! Ha!
Yep, that wasn't very illuminating. ;) Glad I was an inspiration. I think.
And belatedly ... uh, I used a couple of your pics in my latest post. It didn't occur to me until it was done that I should probably have asked if it was okay to do that. Please don't hurt me? >.>
I'm pretty straightforward about most things, so it was good practice to be obscure. :)
The difficult thing was to be honest without giving much away. There are a few answers that I couldn't achieve the perfect obscurity I was going for but, meh, it was good enough.
No problem, MWT, as long as you're not making money off them. In which case, I want a cut. ;)
That was funny! Had me laughing through the whole thing.
Knowing (a little) the inspirer made some of them even funnier.
Post a Comment