3.17.2008

First Birthday Present of the Year

An early birthday present arrived today. It's very appropriate for me, in fact, and will tell you a lot about me. It's folding tableware, or Orikaso -- Ori-(to fold) kaso-(plastic): the art of folding plastic. It combines my interest in clever design and food, and it's ideal for camping!

Of course, the first thing I did was put them together. It was remarkably easy, once I understood the first principle about where the tab would almost always go.

Thank you, Mum! You know me very well! :)

11 comments:

Random Michelle K said...

Happy Early Birthday!

MWT said...

Happy early birthday! :)

Nathan said...

Happy Birthday to youuuuuuu
Happy Birthday to youuuuuuu
Happy Birthday Dear A-Anne
Happy Birthday to youuuuuuu

Anne C. said...

Heh. Thanks, Guys. It's still a couple weeks away, but your early birthday wishes are appreciated.

Shawn Powers said...

Happy Birthday!

(And I DID wait until your birthday to say it, but thought it would be cool to show off my space-time bending abilities, and have the birthday wish appear as though it was sent early. Cool, eh?)

Tom said...

Shawn's so cool! Posting back through time and from across the continent! The Master of Time and Space!

So, if we could make the plastic edible (and tasty) (and maybe sweet), we could do away with washing dishes! Just eat them for dessert after you're finished!

Happy Future Birthday Anne!

Anne C. said...

Wow. Shawn, you're right. That IS cool! ;)

Janiece said...

I'm such a slacker compared to Shawn. I was just going to offer to take you to lunch...

belsum said...

Happy early birthday!

(Those are totally cool.)

Anonymous said...

So when is your b-day, if you don't mind the question?

And happy early birthday - I wish you lots of great moments & relaxed time with friends and family.

Anne C. said...

It's March 29, Jeri, and thanks for the birthday wishes!