1.26.2010

Too Right

Funny quote from a co-worker of mine:

[after a joke from me about the rest of my officemates leaving "early" at 5 and being "slackers."]

"Everyone looks like a slacker relative to you."

Heh.

I think that just shows how much better adjusted my coworkers are. (Another way spouses are useful: keeping things in perspective.)

With any luck, after the two deadlines I have in the coming week are past, I'll be able to play slacker myself and use some of the comp time I'm stocking away.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

awesome! hopefully we can use some of your comp time having a little fun ;0

Unknown said...

Thinking of you. I remember John working all the time before he met his current spouse. It takes a mighty magnet to draw workaholics back from their passion.

Anne C. said...

Yes, Stacey, I'm sure we can. ;)

Hugs to you, Mum! I miss you!