11.28.2008

[cue Chariots of Fire music]

If you see me cha-cha-ing around the room, that's because I'm one day's worth of writing away from the finish line. I wrote 3K words today, mostly in the evening after I got away from the Boob Tube and in front of my desktop and regular keyboard. The Dell Mini is great, just not for marathon writing.
So, less than 3K to do tomorrow and I plan to get it done before I go to my brother's birthday dinner. Woo hoo!

cha cha cha cha cha CHA! cha cha cha cha cha CHA! cha cha cha cha cha CHA!

3 comments:

Janiece said...

Dum dum dum duuum, dum dum dum dum dum!

That was supposed to be Chariots of Fire music, but the medium leaves something to be desired.

Go, Anne!

Random Michelle K said...

You can do it! You can do it!

Gooooooooooo Anne!

Unknown said...

For Heaven's sake, watch that dizziness!! Just sit and write....