11.01.2008

Procrastination Productivity

Ah, procrastination. So far (at 7:30 pm), I've gotten tons of things accomplished today, but not much writing. Mainly, I did a bunch of financial housekeeping I needed to get caught up on. I also did some other errands around the house. And now, having gorged myself on procrastinatory productivity, I'm going to get my minimum words out before I... hmm, I can already think of something else that needs to be done (the cat bathroom needs to be cleaned!). Fortunately, I'm already on the computer. I'll come back and let you know how I've done. ;)

Later, around 11:30 pm: Whew! I got just over the minimum 1670 words done today. Hopefully it'll start getting a little smoother. :/

4 comments:

Jerry Critter said...

The great thing about being a procrastinator is that you always have something to do.

MWT said...

As I understand it, the homes of Nanowrimos become at their most spotless during November. ;)

Anne C. said...

Like Scalzi and his photoshopping when he's on deadline. :)

Mummy Grabill said...

It occurs to me that the pyramids of Egypt were probably built when they were trying to avoid doing something else! Procrastination is a powerful thing!