11.22.2008

My Friends Are the Coolest


Brilliant + creative + generous = Jen A.

Round about Halloween, Jen blogged about making Halloween cake pops. I admired them (who wouldn't?) and because Jen is awesome, when she made ladybug themed cake pops, she sent me one! In the awesome and colorful Nesquik container. Isn't that cool?

Jen, I have not been as diligent today as I should have been. Despite having figured out a plotline last night, the writing has been slow. I think I've figured out the problem. Hopefully it's not "I hate this frickin' story." I've got a plan. We'll see how it goes.

So, I'm saving the yummy looking treat as a reward for tomorrow's effort.

Which is not to say I'm not going to write more tonight. I will. I just don't think I've done enough today.

Thank you so much, Jen! You rock like Gibraltar!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Go Anne Go :)
Thinking about you writing while I sit up here in the frozen tundra of Chicago.

Anonymous said...

Awwww, Thanks sweetie! You are most verily welcome! I'm so glad you got the cake pop in one piece; I hope it is the perfect reward for solving the most recent plot development-bump!!!

I *heart* shipping things in Nesquik containers -- they're so sturdy! And Yellow. NEVER underestimate the power of yellow to make you smile and stimulate creative &/or happy thoughts!