10.15.2007

Another One Bites the Dust

Almost went to bed without reporting how the second exam went...

There were three parts, one long one (site design) and two short (site zoning and site grading). The two short were easy (I hope -- they sure seemed easy). Site design, however, was a nail-biter. It took me a while to find the solution -- the right relationship between all the pieces -- and then I drew it up. Then, I went through my checklist and found that I had one of the buildings turned the wrong way. Oh s*%^. I metally freaked out for about 5 seconds (it had taken me over an hour to put together the solution I had, and I had 20 minutes left), and then I got a hold of myself. I turned the building the way it needed to go and pushed a few pieces around a bit and presto, in a few minutes, I had a workable solution. I double checked my checklist and everything seemed OK, so I said I was done. There's nagging doubt, of course, that I messed it up, but I think I did OK. I hope. Eeep! :\

1 comment:

Mummy Grabill said...

Congratulations on completing another one! :-)