12.01.2007

The Many Sides of Meez

For my entertainment today, I made 3D avatars of myself (and my many sides) at Meez 3D Avatars. It "only" took a couple hours (and I made 5). These are all animated, but some I chose to only show a still picture because I didn't think the animation added much (particularly the abbreviated animation they do when you have to export it -- the motorcycle had a whole segment doing a wheelie that doesn't show up in the exported animation).
Motorcycle Meez (obviously, I couldn't resist this!):
Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Diving Meez (They had a "diving" animation, but the swimmer was moving around WAY too much. Diving is about being efficient with your motion and air.):
Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Swinging Meez (I love this one. The long animation is more fun, twirling around and such.):
Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Warm & Toasty Meez (I should be longing on the couch reading, but that animation had too much movement as well. I figure this shows me chatting with the viewer.):
Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Meez allows for five variations, and I am undecided on the fifth and final one. I've tried an office one (but I tend to go for the grouchy looking animations for that) and a hula one and a dressy one, but I think I'll leave it open ended for now.

4 comments:

Mummy Grabill said...

Very cool! I love it! And I love that there are so many cool sides to you Annie! :-)

Anne C. said...

Thanks, Aileen, I like my many sides too. :D

Unknown said...

Also the open-ended bit. That was VERY important. Love all the "sides."

Stacey said...

How fun! See, you didn't study ALL weekend - wink wink. These look like so much fun I may have to try this. At home, of course.