12.06.2007

Auntie Ruthie


My bounty is as boundless as the sea, my love as deep. The more I give to thee, the more I have, for both are infinite.
- Shakespeare


Not sure when I'll be able to visit my auntie -- I'm told that having visitors (or rather, more visitors, since some of her immediate family are attending her) might not be good for her. This worries me, since all I want to do is sit by her, but I'm not there and can't see how she's doing or talk to the doctors. So I'll wait and see what her caretakers say tomorrow.
In the meantime, could you pray or send healing thoughts in her direction?
Thank you so much.

2 comments:

Janiece said...

Anne, my thoughts are with your Auntie. I'm blessed to also have an aunt who fills this nitch in my life.

Here's to aunts that always have time for their nieces!

Anne C. said...

Hear hear! (or is it "here here?")
To aunts! (and uncles, who are also awesome.)