3.04.2005

Procrastination/Distraction

I've probably lost all my readers, so I'll apologize to the the empty space:
Sorry I've been so quiet lately. I've been... well, I don't know what I've been doing. That's the nature of procrastination and distraction. Thankfully, at work I've been pretty busy and pretty focused. So much so that I have done very little extracurricular stuff like internet stuff. And when I get home, I find escapist methods to pass the time: movies, tv, books. I usually go to bed very early or very late. I haven't done any writing in weeks.
It's frustrating, but I have to believe I'm internally processing something. That, or I need a vacation. Which, I might add, I am starting tomorrow. I wanted to go someplace tropical, but have no money. SO, I'm going to OK to help my mum with the house (short story: parents building a house, dad going abroad for a few weeks).
Well, I'd like to make this an early night. Except I have a sleeping cat on my lap. And therefore am typing one handed. I'm really going to miss the cats, and I think they will miss me too. A good friend of mine is going to feed them, and since she is a certified cat person, I think she'll do a great job. I'm just going to miss them.

No comments: