8.04.2009

Cool Folks

I like the people I work for.
They pretty much ordered me to stay out of the office today (except for a two hour meeting at the City and County Building).
I had a delightfully random day. I (not in order) made vanilla marshmallows (too many, AGAIN - I really need to put a note on the recipe to do a half batch next time), sat outside with the cats and read, slept in, planted my FT fields, watched The Spanish Prisoner (and did NOT do something else at the same time, just lay on the couch), sorted my kitchen utensil drawer, did random things.
It was nice.

Right now I have The Usual Suspects while updating my blog. :)

4 comments:

Mummy Grabill said...

Yayyyy! I like the people you work for too! It is WONDERFUL when your hard work is recognized!

And Shucks! Too many marshmallows!? What's a sister to do!? I suppose I could help out, because I love you . . . ;-p

Anne C. said...

What a sacrifice! Thank you! ;)

Dr. Phil (Physics) said...

Just remember -- when you get to the end of The Usual Suspects, resist the urge to hit rewind and try to integrate the clues. It's all a lie. (grin)

Dr. Phil

Anne C. said...

I usually spend the entire time (this is like my 14th viewing) thinking about which is real and which is the story. I love it!