7.21.2009

Easy Farmtown Post

I totally stole these from MWT, but I thought you all would enjoy them anyway.

You thought I was a bit obsessive? Check this reference out...


And even if I didn't have work taking up all my time (all in a good cause, I'm going to be able to take a half day on Thursday, and a half day on Monday, woo hoo! Flex time at this point -- I have two deadlines breathing down my neck)... what was I saying? Oh, yeah. Even if I wasn't busy, I wouldn't have even THOUGHT of having a farm like the ones shown here.

Hugs to you all.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! The way those artists have used the texture of the various homely, mundane articles from Farmtown blows one away!
Thanks for posting this, or at least, stealing it from MWT.

MWT said...

Yeah, makes me think my farm is totally lame in comparison. ;) I especially like VideoEscaper's farm.

Stacey said...

totally cool

Karen said...

It surely gives new meaning to the phrase "obsessed with FarmTown." I agree with MWT, our farms can't stack up against these. But that's OK with me. Thanks for sharing!