11.13.2007

Test Report

When I was studying this weekend, I went to my sister and brother-in-law's house and took my flashcards with me. My dear sister took a picture and sent it to me. So you see, I have photographic evidence that I studied. I think you're going to need photographic evidence, 'cause I'm afraid you won't be able to tell by my score. I really don't know if I passed or failed.
I see some of you shaking your heads. "That Annie, such an over-achiever, doesn't know if she passed?" Seriously, folks. If I do pass, it'll be by the skin of my teeth. I felt like I was guessing (an educated guess, mind you, but a guess nonetheless) for a majority of the questions. I've already got a plan in mind for how I'll study if I have to take it again. I hope not, 'cause that was a horrible experience, but I very well may have to. [shudder]
I also have yet to receive the scores for my other tests. It's been 5 weeks since the first one, and 4 weeks since the second. Grr!
The silver lining to the nearly passing or nearly failing experience is that I don't think I'm going to have too much of a problem procrastinating from studying. I've been "scared straight" as they say.

Bleah. Nasty Tests. I hates them!

1 comment:

M said...

Isn't it such a bother when people assume that you are an over achiever an that you do your best, when in reality you just did enough to pass and got lucky.

Also I came across you're piece on companionship. I have similar view ;-)

Have fun.