3.06.2007

I Love the Mountains

This is a delayed posting I meant to post 3/6/07, but it's actually going up much later. What I delayed for was to post the description:

I went to Crested Butte, Colorado with some great friends of mine last weekend (March 3-4). JR and I went snowshoeing while the rest of the group shopped around historic Crested Butte. It was so beautiful. The sun was shining and the sky was a gorgeous blue. The snow and the trees made lovely shapes and there were mountains, loads of beautiful mountains! We went uphill for about an hour and a half, then turned around and came back down in about 45 minutes. It was so much fun.
Then, that evening, we went out for Stacey's birthday dinner. The food and the company was great, as I expected. A lovely cake, covered in fondant depicting a tea party, was the grand finale for the birthday celebration.
Thank you, to my wonderful friends, for inviting me down there.

No comments: