5.12.2004

Tired is a tired does...

Yesterday I wanted to take a nap while taking my tai chi class. Yes, it's very relaxing, but it is also a lot of work, ie. you sweat and breathe heavily by the end of it. In between, however, I wanted to curl up and take a nap. I've been feeling tired all day (except, of course, at night, when I'm supposed to be tired and go to sleep early) for the last few weeks. During some of that time, of course, my tiredness was due to dog-induced sleep deprivation, but for the most part, I have no apparent reason to be tired.
In the past I have enforced an early bedtime and achieved some results, particularly alertness immediately after rising, but not consistent throughout the day alertness. Hmm... actually, exhaustion strikes more particularly during the work day. Coincidence? I think not. Solution? Get my butt in gear and become a self-employed full-time novelist. Impossible? No. Hard work? Yes.

No comments: